Want to make the perfect iced coffee this summer? Hell, why stick to summer? Iced coffee all day every day!
Check out the recipe below from your friends at Player One Coffee. Use whatever your favorite Player One Coffee roast may be at the time, and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of your favorite, cold, Player One Coffee!
- 2 tablespoons half and half*, or more, to taste
- To make the simple syrup, combine sugar and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely and stir in vanilla extract; set aside.
- Serve coffee over ice with half and half and simple syrup, to taste.
- Extra points if you serve it in a mason jar because--well--that's just plain badass.